Friday, October 29, 2010

Party Dilemma

Two weeks back my friend threw birthday party. The party was at his house. There was some trouble regarding the invitees. My friend invited Athena, one of his friend. Now, Athena turned out to be his roommate's X-GF. And, his current GF obviously didn't want her presence in the party.
So my buddy was in dilemma. He brought this problem to all of us.

At that time I thought of Hamlet. If such a small matter bothered us then what Hamlet went through at such a young age was too much. No wonder he was struck in middle of nowhere. Eventually, he followed his instincts and did the right thing. My friend did similarly. He said he has to live with his roommate all the time so he has to listen to him. Hence, he didnt invite his friend(roomies' X). I dont know whether it turned out to be the right decision or nt.

No comments:

Post a Comment