Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tattoos

Should tattoos have an effect on some one who is going to a job interview. personally i do not believe it should, i do not think someone should get hired for thet appearance but for there knowledge. The person applying for the job with tattos but more knowledge then the next guy or girl with no tattoos will help make the company more money and be better at the job but will have a harder chance of getting the job.
I think tattoos are art, some tattoos look really nice and have meaning behind it. I do not have any tattoos yet, but will have atleast one or two in the future. i had my tattoo picked out since i was 16 but never went to go get it yet. so sometime in the near future i will have a tattoo on my left shoulder blade. A place where no one can see when i go for a job interview so it wont have an effect on me getting the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment