Thursday, October 21, 2010

ughhhhh.


I've been making my cargo house thing basically all night. I actually really liked something I made in sketchup, which never happens. Stupidly, I never pressed save once throughout the process. And now I only have one picture of it and the rest of it is gone because I was on the phone while trying to export 2d graphics, hit new while I wasn't paying attention and the entire thing disappeared. So after a day of being in an insanely good mood, I get to go to sleep in a horrible one. I hope this assignment isn't that important because I only have one picture and it wasn't even a good one. Anyway, I took four container things and each container is a different room. There's the bedroom, living room, bathroom/dining room and kitchen. There are solar panels on the roof to provide the electricity. Honestly, this is all I would want in a house because it is so compact. Big spaces get overwhelming for me and I would never be able to keep them clean. So this is what I have; goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment