Thursday, October 21, 2010

Say what?

(Random)
EYyeeeh youu hear, i think youou heard of conceited, me too, i heard of cons. But never ever heard proceited. con"see"ded. You know the Youuuuuu, yuuuu n' baaaaaaaahd. Goodbe, or is it now goodbi, good buuuiiy, goodbye.
Always heard helllll-oooooos, he-l'l noooooooooooo.
You knows, or is it you think you ss'knows,
el knows.
o opens, ehhs, nez pas, no peace. no thats french. ez thats spanish. Spanish gold. Yeeaaaaa, rite. that got lost somewhere, along the way, in america. the New world. World. World. not you, us. UhSsssss. That sounds goo!!!!!!-devil. i mean god. God. Dia day dia, Dia-blo, Di-os, not dia. dio. Ohhh, opens. Language I speak is in toungues. what else, mmmmm close, ohmmmmmmmmmmmmm, indian they love god, mmmmmm, closed. oooo, even closed,
ohh even closed you open, noooo- o, yehhhhs, oh yes!!O ehhhs, Usss.
I die.
I eye, die. (sigh) life. I.
Lie-fe, eh, lehvs. I Lives, I live's to survive, "survival of the fittist", richest I mean, no not mean
(gean) green, as in tree,
Leeeve, life.
Where are you, closed, box'd in boxes, like jailed in zipcodes. Where we follow slowly. Knowingly accept slave mode. Bots reprogram, push reset.
Take your soul, life back.
Where is my solid good tree my true tree, my true home. Green earth aparent life. a parent of life. They say mother earth, father? father water.
Water, Purewater, water jizz on mother then grows.
Ma and pa, u see(m)s like you dying, and it was my fault, i will make it up to you.
I'll stay silent, allow helpfully for fucked up-idness, so just fuck in this, fuck that, fuck now and later and wait till your just fuckeD up and then do something mad gooood like build you a nice-ass shitass wooden jail with the help of dead fake rock, foo-earth, you know mad cheap mad fuck!ed up. Thats goooo-de-v.
FORE-ST. Where art tho forest? Forever, and eva, evaeva, neva, never.
Shit on water, Literally. We shit in water. Sorry dad shit happens.
You always told us to shit on mother. Sorry mom we should listen.
But for now lets enjoy our shitty water. and our fucked up mother.
NOOO!!!!! Learn, and demand.
Money, money. mon-ee-bahd, money makes I's . fuck I's i want U's.
Us is the only way to survive.
Fuck language!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment