Thursday, October 28, 2010

Apologies for the Game/Scavenger Hunt

I just wanted to apologize for any issues I may have caused due to the scavenger hunt. For those of you who do not know, I am the guy who changed the password on the blogger site and I am also the reason that the password is no longer "nopassword". So yea I am sorry about that. It was not ment to hurt anyone and was only ment in good fun. As I explained in an earlier post, the reason I changed the password would be so that only our team could write a blog and only our team could win. I thought that the professor would enjoy seeing a team that was ruthless and would win at all costs. All the people I have told it too have enjoyed the story and thought it was very cool outside the box thinking. If you are mad at me now classmates, I am sorry, and maybe in the future you can find the idea funny and think that maybe it was even kind of clever, but heck if you don't, then atleast accept an apology.

On the plus it did create a lot of contreversy and gave us something really cool to talk about. Right?

So I don't want to just leave this as an apology message, I would also enjoy writing about stuff a little more. I think I am doing good in the class so far. I am hoping for the A and am doing all within my power to get it. Anyway, I am pretty hungry and am gonna eat some food and gooo to bed. Anyways catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment