Thursday, October 21, 2010

Don Juan Scavenger Hunt Team A

To Be Written...
Well, this was supposed to have been written by Varun Suchday...
Where are you Varun?
It's 1:12 A.M. and you haven't written the blog yet!!!

Let me start by saying, Don't worry Professor Baldwin and my fellow students, I will return control of Spatial Narratology to you as soon as Team A is crowned the victor and given the illustrious A.

I devised a plan to change the password, thus preventing Team B and any Rouge students from writing a blog. The rules of the scavenger hunt state that each team must complete the Scavenger Hunt and write a blog on the http://spatialnarratology.blogspot.com/ (this site) page about it. The team with the best blog would be given the "A" and all the other teams would be given an "F". Since we would be the only team with a blog, we would win by default. Like the "cheaterfish", the end would justify the means. However, unlike the cheaterfish, I decided to share my winning strategy with my teammates, allowing them to share in my victory. I could have went Rougue, but instead decided to be generous. I entrusted Varun with the task of writing the blog for us and being the only member with the password. I even gave up access to the password myself so that my team would be comfortable with the plan. Where the hell are you Varun?

I had to leave myself and my team an out, just in case Varun did not accomplish what he was supposed to. For this reason, prior to informing the team of my plan, I attached my email, to the "forgot password" option. Since Varun did not blog by midnight, as he was supposed to, I was forced to take control of the website. All pictures/videos for the scavenger hunt can be emailed to me at chrissorto@hotmail.com

Here's a little background information about the scavenger hunt. Team A hid the items in the following places:

Postcard - above the door at the Staller Music Building
Don Juan Sheet- near the bicycle rack at the bookstore
Don Louise Sheet - in the hands of a random student in the court yard
Chopsticks - under a patch of grass near steps in the court yard
******* sheet (forgot name) - under a brick near the Staller Arts Building
Cd rom - Between trash bin and recycle bin
Picture Frame - on grassy hill in the court yard

Team B items that we recoverd:
Picture Frame - on the windowsill of Staller Arts Building
Name Sheets - trash can, etc.
** I will update this as my team sends me the information**

Here are a few pictures from the hunt (it will be updated as soon as I recieve more pics)















Group Shot of Team A
















Nase hiding the postcard above the Staller Center door



Sorry Professor Baldwin I wanted to let you in on our plan by midnight. It's now 2 A.M. and I am going to sleep. I will post more tomorrow. I will let you know my teammates names as soon as they email me with their pictures/videos.

-Chris the "cheaterfish"

No comments:

Post a Comment