Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween


so this past weekend i was talking to my mother about Halloween, how was it when she was growing up. The women tells me the same but way more safer of course because everything is about violence in the times we live in now. Even growing up as a child i never enjoyed halloween because for one i did not eat candy never have never will, also it was scary i wasn't into all that scary stuff when i was younger because that's the only thing my mother would watch in the house and i used to be just scared for my life for Freddy in them. So this halloween i thought maybe i should dress up and see what the hype is about so on Friday i went to buy me a lil Rastafarian hat and that was it. i brought it because you got a discount into the party i was going to which was horrible i didn't see the hype at all. I guess because i was never really the halloween type of person o well i do be that party pooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment