Thursday, October 28, 2010

dreams

Getting ready for bed, I walked into my room with a glass of water, turned on my ipod and set it to sleep in 30 minutes and I told myself that I had to dream about something. Now usually I never ever dream. Once I fall asleep I am put into a very deep sleep until the next morning when my alarm goes off. 

When I drifted to sleep I obviously didn’t dream right away. I was way to tired to think of anything but sleep. Dreams only last a few minutes and feel as though they last until eternity. So when I awoke from a dream that was very real I got so confused. 
I dreamt about going into town and getting a tongue ring. Now I know it seems like its some stupid dream but I looked on Dreammoods.com and sure enough there was something about tongue rings. I felt that pain in the dream and immediately woke up right when the needle was going to go through me. It meant that I had to talk to someone about something very important, and I did. I went days without talking to this person and the dream kept on coming back. Once I did after I got really freaked out I felt like all the wait was off of my shoulders. I went back to sleep hoping I wouldn’t have this dream again. 

When I fell asleep I had a similar dream, not a nightmare, but a dream where they were taking my tongue ring out. This symbolized that I had talked to my friend and everything was going to be okay. I never knew that dreams had such meaning to it. Even when you’re asleep your brain works till no end. I hope I have more of them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment