Tuesday, October 19, 2010

the purpose of blogging.

whats the real purpose of blogging?
i am sitting here wondering whether i should blog right now or not but something inside tells me to just do it. so this is going to be one of those spiting out whatever i please type blogs which may not be what the professor wants but i have to lets just say vent about a few things. so her it goes i don't really have that much to say but i know after I'm done writing whatever i want i will feel better.
so my life sucks still living at home due to attachment issues and now I'm realizing that home life isn't all that great because I'm expected to carry out certain duties which i hate. on top of all that having to put up with other family members like a sister in law who is nosey and annoying to the max. i basically despise my sister in law she has issues big ones and i have to be respectful to her therefore i cant say anything to her and just have to put up with her. we had gotten rid of her but somehow she's back again and this time without my brother. i hate that part of my life because you know what i have gone back to that person who doesnt want to go home at the end of the day because i know im going to have to deal with her when i get there and i dont really want to.
plus i love my mom to pieces and would do anything for her except nowdays she's so depressed by her situation that she actually confesses to me that she wants to runaway from her life. this makes me want to rage and fire everybody to make her life easier but i really can't.
writing this may make me seem psycho but really im not i just wanted to experiment with my thoughts and see if doing this really helps and is the purpose of a blog. so don't judge me for my words this was just a glimpse into my brain and heart for myself to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment