Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The game

To be honest, until the class on Tuesday, I really like this game. It's about coorperation, team and fun. I really believe that Thr104 is the best class I have taken...Although the other arranged a person in our group in order to watch where we hided the things, I was excited because I think it is a good strategy and our group are unable to think about that.

However, everything changed. Through our discussion, we all believe that changing the password for a while and upload our report first is a really good strategy. We never mean to destroy anything. We just follow the game and really want to win. That's it! We are not rude as the other group said...

We are in the same university, we are in the same class, we are friends, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment