Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Don Juan Game

Since last Tuesday I’ve thinking of the "Don Juan Game” and its results. I was really disappointed when I learned that the reason that nobody could log on the Blogger was because the password was changed. After all the “words” we said and used in classroom and our opinion, one of my classmates came to apologize, which I think that was honest and I really appreciated.
Talking about the “game” itself I think that if someone had or thought about going rogue should find
a smart way out. What I mean by that? There’s no shortcuts in life. If you want to succeed the smart way is never short. Just think of how much time reading,blogging, using smart or no smart phone we have to pull up with in order to pass.
Still thinking about going rogue? What is the short cut for that? Unplugging the gadgets or changing password won’t give anyone the “As”.
So, for those who worked hard please copy and past the link . You’ll find on UTube I posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment