Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Game

As we all know, last Thursday we played “the game”. In a sense, the game was the prisoner’s dilemma, and in m opinion was an enormous amount of fun. It was really entertaining to see people at their worst and how they reacted when something was in their way. In addition, I also enjoyed watching people search for items that were hidden in blatantly obvious spots.
To further elaborate, Team B asked me if I would give them a clue for a clue. I said yes, and Rita gave me a clue and I never had the chance to give her my clue. Why you ask? She walked away; it seemed as though everyone was caught up in the game and quite frankly forgot what they were doing even as they were doing it.
Confusion also set in when I realized my team was playing tricks on me because they thought was going rogue. Quite simply, THERE WAS NO REASON FOR ME TO GO ROGUE. I was trying to do my best to help my team throughout the entire activity. Apparently, my wrong move was going over to the other team and snooping over there. In my opinion, I think that’s helping team A, but apparently I was wrong.
I do have to admit, this was an extremely fun activity in which I got to understand and learn about my fellow students and how they acted under pressure as well as fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment