Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Funny posters







I found out some great pictures I took 5 years ago. Back to 2005, I was at the Baruch college for an accounting major. I lived at Chealsea area between 7th and 23rd St. So it was pretty convenient for me to walk few blocks to Lex Ave where Baruch is located. But the worse senario going to class was if there were bad weather, raining, snowing, etc because there was and still is no subway line passing east to west on 23rd st. But I can't always take a taxi because it cost at least 10 bucks a one way. So I had to transfer at 42nd st.



While I'm writing this, I'm gonna post some funny posts that were in 2005. I don't know if they've changed or gone. Whoever translate this to Korean should be comedian. It make sense but pretty funny to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment