Wednesday, October 27, 2010

After Six Things Game

This was wrote in 10/24/2010.

After we just finished the game, professor asked me if i learned anything about human nature in this game. I was worrying about the three things that we haven't found yet, so i shook my head subconsciously. Then, when i finished my classes and stuff for the day and came back to dorm, opened the blog site and tried to upload my pictures and videos, I found the password was changed. I tried a few times but failed again and again. I was shocked and started to recall what happened in the game. Without any doubt, I think there are something bad in human nature, something really bad. Before we played the game, professor seemed like encouraging people rogue, and do something bad on their own. But actually few people will do that in public because we are not only living to get a good score, but trying to be good. At least i will not rogue. And someone pointed out that we will be in the same class room for the next half semester, and no one wants to be hated by others. However, i didn't think that someone will change the password that no one can log in and finish the blog post before 12am. I think that is even worse than being rogue during the game. The people wants to make us all fail? When no one knows who did it, will the one feel at ease like nothing happen? Should I name is a kind of selfish or something? Because the one want his or her group or just himself or herself to win. It is hard to imagine, but, well, this is human nature, and I learned it. I forget the blog title and address so i can only write as Word document first here.

No comments:

Post a Comment