Thursday, November 25, 2010

If I could get 2 million dollars

I would be able to talk my way into 2 million dollars to avoid death at a fundraiser. I generally have great luck with words and am able to talk myself into most people's good graces. i tend to be open and sarcastic in a non threatening way. Through my persistence and charm I believe I would be accepted by the people with the money. At least long enough for me to convince them my cause is a good enough idea for them to invest in. I am good at talking fast and making things up as I go, at least when necessary I am able to do this. This is probably why I do ok in Professor Baldwin's classes, I can think on my feet and not simply puke up what I've been fed to make people happy. I have my own thoughts and am usually able to explain them in an intelligent manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment