Thursday, November 25, 2010

Interaction with the unknown

How do we interact with things we might not know about? Normally you test things and see what they do. With the electric fence, how would you know it could kill you? What is the objective in the economy today? Is it to grow? Is it to shrink? Is it to get to that top percentage of people who don’t think anything of money and never will worry about it? If you aren’t at the intellectual level that people are at they won’t speak to you. How unprepared are you to deal with the unfair world? I am fairly prepared, I will give you an answer or ask you to justify the question if I don’t understand. You have to learn to walk the walk and fake it to make people think you understand and are absorbing everything around you. I think I’m moderately prepared to deal with the world and all the unfair things I’ll have to deal with everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment