Monday, November 1, 2010

Mystical Bond between Man and Machine...



I love cars. My first car was a 99 camry that was given to me by my dad that had prior problems with it. He had replaced the tranny on that car one too many times. I then got a 99 Galant pre modded, and that needed a tad of money to be perfect and then i got into an accident where i drifted, hit curb and broke 2 axels, and 2 rims, bumper and hood. That I fixed up.

Then I popped the hood thinking it was the trunk and forgot to close the hood so i started driving and hood flew up and smashed my windsheild... I fixed that up... Then june of 2010 i was driving my friend to get slurpees on her birthday, and as i was making a U-turn someone behind me was speeding and tried avoiding me by going towards incoming traffic and hitting the side of my car, damaging, the bumper, both fenders,Headlights and the hood. I fixed it all up myself. I spent weeks fiberglassing everything up and primering it, sanding, painting, clear coating, the whole schpeel. I even got new 400 healights for the car. It came out beautiful. The car was in it's prime.

3 weeks after completion on the way home from work my dad texts me, and i look down for a split second, look back up and there was a mini van stopped at a red light in front of me. I was going 50mph because it was a major road with lights. I slammed the breaks, pulled the E shifted to neutral, swung it hard to the right, put it back in drive, overrided the E, and ended up just hitting the rear corner of his car but smashing in my front end. After knicking the car i went into a store landscaping. I received some frame damage, on the drivers side, along with busted headlight, Fender, and hood. All of which i had previously fixed. After the accident happened i realized i didn't hook up the airbag sensors because the airbags didn't deploy. The driver i hit happened to be a mechanic , and a police actually saw the whole accident. Both of which odly enough complimented my driving saying, that if had driven like anyone else, i probably would've been dead, and that the other driver would've been seriously injured.
The car today is still running and parked in my garage until i have time and money and equipment to reinvest into it. I was driving my dads Honda Odessy for some time and Juts recently i got A pontiac G6. I have quite a few plans for this car. But again. only when i have time or money will i invest it in these cars. I love my cars, and i honestly hope to never let go of any of my cars. There is no reason to. So let's invite the latest member into our family... Ain't she a beaut.


No comments:

Post a Comment