Monday, November 1, 2010

New Production

Hey there THR 216.

So i'm a busy guy tackling one too many projects. All of which have very rewarding results. And so I ran into another opportunity to spur up another project which has a very high return rate if excecuted correctly. I have collaborated with MC King Freeze. He used to be a local rapper in Florida. He actuall won freestyle competitions and is well known down south for what he does. He moved to New York sometime ago and has put his rap career on pause. I have taken it upon myself to get him noticed and up on his feet. I'm currently undergoing a marketing scheme right now to make this Young and very high potential rapper explode. If you would like to check him out check the site i made for him at . It's currently under construction but at least you can see a taste of whats to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment