Well this is it. My last entry to spatial narratology. I have never blogged prior to this class so this was a new experience for me. I do enhoy this, though. It is nice to put down what you're thinking and having some people (or nobody) read it. I'm definitely going to continue to blog in the future.
As for this class, THR 104, I had a blast. It was a nice break from the typical college class. Professor Baldwin did a good job connecting these plays to modern day life and technology. The whole thing with the "future of the audience" was very interesting. I never really thought about the state of the audience before, but now hopefully we started a new trend in theater with our final. Anyway, I'm outta here. Have a good break everybody and I'm sure I'll see you around campus.
No comments:
Post a Comment