Let me get this straight - Larry King is getting his 8th divorce, Elizabeth Taylor is possibly getting married for a 9th time, Britney Spears had a 55 hour marriage. Jesse James and Tiger Woods are screwing EVERYTHING, yet the idea of same-sex marriage is going to destroy the institution of marriage?? Really? REALLY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! There is nothing wrong with two people being in love, no matter WHAT sex they are. We are all people, we all have the same blood flow, the same circulation system, everything. Homosexuality and Bisexuality have been around FOREVER, did you know that Shakespeare was bi-sexual? Or that Hitler was gay? How about the guy that LEGALLY just married his cat?! WTF?! Seriously, I absolutely loathe homophobes, I don't get what their problem is. I think that everyone is entitled to their opinion but when you're just ignorant and don't have any good facts to support your stance, then that's just stupid. Let me line up a scenario for you, a homosexual couple that's been together for 20 years, one of them gets ill and must stay in the hospital. Their partner is not allowed to sit with them past visiting hours or even get information from the doctors because they're not married and the partner is not considered family, despite the fact they've been together for years. Horrible.
My best friend is a gay male, proud, and absolutely in love with his partner. My step-sister is a lesbian and plans on marrying her partner, they are the best I have ever seen both of them. I am straight and I am proud to support equal rights for ALL.
No comments:
Post a Comment