So I have this dilemma with one of my guys friends.
Hopefully he will never be on blogger and find this....
(Here's to hoping...)
There is this guy friend that I had since the beginning of freshman year, here at Stony Brook.
We got really close playing volleyball with his floormates and my friends from high school.
We spent a great deal of time together, doing nothing and trying to study.
We were so close, that people actually thought that we were going out.
But the thing is, he had a girlfriend last year.
(And note that I typed this in past tense for a reason...)
Yes. He broke up with his girlfriend this past summer. I'm sad for him and everything, but it's starting to get out of hand.
Last year, my friends would tease me about him and would jokingly call me a "home-wrecker".
(For those who don't know what this term means, it basically means that I wreck homes, or relationships.)
It was funny and all, but it started to get out of hand when people joked around saying that if he ever broke up with his girlfriend, I would be the reason why.
Lo and behold, he broke up with his girlfriend.
A few weeks ago, one of my friends joked (yet again) that I was the reason why he broke up with his girlfriend.
And who in the right mind would want to be the reason why? Especially when they don't hold any special feelings for the other person.
I really don't need this happening to me right now...
No comments:
Post a Comment