Monday, December 13, 2010

The Tank experience

I got back to the city on Friday around 3:30 in the afternoon, drop down my bags and everything at home, took a shower and head back out to meet my friends. I've told them I had to show up for a final for theater class and asked if they want to attend it with me and they told me "Sure.. i'll go". We end up staying out late and got home around 6 in the morning but somehow, I managed to get myself out of my bed at 12 in the afternoon and got dress. I end up calling my friends to see what they're up to and ask where they were going to meet me to head over to The Tank but in return.. none of them picked up my phone call cause they were all still sleeping. While sitting at The Tank watching the play, I've received text messages from them asking where I was at and that they just woke up. I told them I went without them and said to meet me after I was done. By 7 at night, I've got back to Manhattan, I was telling them about the play and the play about Hamlet was really interesting especially with the bloody knife and all their acting. A friend of mine got really interested and was a bit disappointed that he woke up late and missed it. Never knew any of my friends would've been so interested in this and would thought of showing up to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment