Wednesday, December 8, 2010
@ Work, thinking of "the tank"
So, is everyone ready for the big day. "The Tank" performances are right around the corner and if anyone is feeling like I am then we have a bunch of nervous but excited people. My overall goal is to meet some new people and have a good time. I don't want to put any added pressure on myself but the competitor in me wants to put together a good show. I was thinking of going on the 2 something train out of Ronkonkoma to get into the city by 3:30 or so. I met up with Harrison the other day along with our other group members and we decided to change up our skit a little bit. Mainly because we feel it would be more beneficial and insightful for our audience. I'm excited about it because we kept it simple and in doing so came across more involved with the material. Well I have a few things to get out of the way at work but I will be blogging quite a bit today to get to that magic 50. Take care all.
Labels:
Alex Meszaros THR 104 Post 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment