Sunday, October 17, 2010

Japan

Korea and Japan are not really friend countries. Japan had ruled Korea for 34 years. Japanese army was really cruel to Koreans so many Koreans hate japan and japanese. I hated Japan too until I traveled there. Japan is really clean, all the streets and buildings are clean and simple. Also, I loved Japanese food, sushi, ramen, and all the delicious desserts. Also, I liked japanese historic sites. They are somewhat similar but very different from Korean ones. The most impressive thing about japan was people were so kind to tourists. I asked the direction to temple to a lady, and even though she didn't know where it was, she asked others for us, and almost took me and my friend there. I can't speak japanese at all and she can't speak English, but I felt kindness from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment