Friday, November 26, 2010

Control of Images




I happen to love candid pictures. These are some of my favorite candid photos. The first two are of my boyfriend. The first he was being an idiot and the look was just so sexy I had to save it on my computer. The second is after he came off the water slide on our cruise. The third is me after many drinks and hugging the towel animal which the staff on the Carnival cruise ship leave for you. Every night is a new animal and every night my boyfriend had destroyed it before I could get a picture. This night I decided I wanted to preserve it for later keeping and that meant hugging it while drunk and my boyfriend decided to take this picture which shows my best side, I suppose. These are some examples of the control over images we don't really posess. Once it's taken, especially when candid, you can't change it without digitally manipulating it. It's hard to manipulate pictures while they are being taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment