Friday, November 26, 2010

Lapdog

I have little to no respect for men and women who choose to have no backbone. I can't understand what would cause a person to want to live off someone else's success. I guess it makes sense if you think of it as they don't know what to do with their lives. They'd rather be a support for someone else and allow them to have the control over everything instead of getting things done themselves. I suppose it's easier to simply be behind someone else doing nothing than to be in control of your own life and destiny and get things done on your own merit. I like to be in charge of my own life. I would like to someday share my decisions with someone else I love, but I could never support someone while they did nothing. I could financially support the both of us while he lived his dreams of being an artist, but only if I have that kind of financial stability.

No comments:

Post a Comment