Friday, November 26, 2010

Don Juan the Player

Don Juan is a player. He is very talented in trapping countless women because he engages in secret, mock marriages that appease the girls but leave him with no strings attached when he gets tired of them. He has most recently lured a beautiful woman named Elvire from a convent to marry him but then left her. Later on, Don Juan proposes marriage to two peasant girls who argue with each other about which one of them he will choose. This kind of act disgusts me. People with similar characteristics to Don Juan are called players or pimps. Some women actually think that guys with a player type personality is attractive only because most of the time they look good or have the charm. I don't understand those kind of people though. I think they are scared to be in a real relationship and use pleasure to cover up their pain inside. Some people do not like having strings attached and live for the moment and do not think about the future. I personally do not want to die alone and if I ever met someone like Don Juan, I would not even take a second look at him. Guys like him have no respect from me because they don't respect girls like me. Why should i give them respect if I am not getting any respect in return? It really shocks me on how women would just throw themselves at a guy for their social status or money.

No comments:

Post a Comment