Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Foo Man choo

It was on friday at the islanders game. I was approached by 3 of my teammates who had a "brilliant" idea. As an intimidation, they told me that for our next tournament, I should grow a foo man choo. My first thought was basically why would I do this. Then I realized how much fun I could have with it. As a man who still has some difficulty growing facial hair, I knew this would be a challenge.

Out of all the games I have played in the ECRHA, I have yet to see any players with facial hair. In the NHL, Trever Gillies of the New York Islanders has a foo man choo, and all he does is kick peoples asses. I'm not the type of person to just kick someones but, like hamlet would, im more of a peaceful guy. However, having the intimidation factor would be awesome to have. Also, it would provide my teammates with some humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment