Wednesday, November 24, 2010

House of Games... The games we play

I really liked the movie House of Games. After seeing the first part in class I had to rent and watch it on my own. Sure, none of us play the games they play in that movie, but we all do play games. I myself play lots of games, trying to trick other people into favorable options for myself. Its something I have always done but I have improved in college. My improvement is actually based on a videogame I play competively where I gain favorable advantages if I predict my adversary. The story I am thinking of at the moment is the story of how I played with this girl I liked. She would be kind of moody and go in and out of bouts of liking me and then not seeming to care as much and just wanting to be friends. This habit grew increasingly annoying, as I really liked her. So to mess with her head I began to not try to act interested in her. I pretended to be busy with other females and the like. The girl I liked and I weren't dating, but we had hooked up and flirted constantly, but there were no obligaions keeping me with her. I abused that lack of obligation and pretend to be interested in a fictional female who I had made up. The girl I liked asked me if anything had happened between me and the girl and I continuosly would tell her no we are just friends but then make fake stories that would hint that something might be going on. Anyway at some point during this I made a move on the girl I liked and she responded favorably. We ended up dating and I never informed her of the game I had played with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment