Thursday, November 4, 2010

The memory…

Memories can be a good old picture for us to smile, or sometimes act as a sharp knife that still gives pain in our hearts. I can say that I have fair a good amount of memories. Since I lived little over 20 years, I have lots of good, okay, and bad memories and some memorable memories. Because I met a lot of people, and talked deeply about life, love, and the perspectives of anything, I felt like I have absorbed a lot of life teaching from them.
But sometimes I see people who are living their lives off from their memories. They would just talk and talk about the past that they have experienced and missing or regretting their faults on past. The memories become valuable when that stays as a memory. If the memory become some objective to talk about or act as an object that control the life today, it is no longer as a memory. It makes us to miss opportunities to make more precious memories today.

No comments:

Post a Comment