Monday, November 1, 2010

Men.

I am onto you, before you even open your mouth to speak, I can already read your mind. I saw your jaw drop when I walked in, you watched me as I waited on line, and now that I sat across from you because I had no choice, I know you keep looking over your shoulder at me. You keep talking to your friends about me, the girl sitting next to you wants you so badly, but you're blind. She's probably lovely, and sadly, you'll never know.

So I put my headphones in, hoping to get you to stop staring at me. While you're feeling fireworks, I'm feeling goosebumps and wondering if I should notify security that you're about to go crazy. I'm sorry little fella, but I already have a man. I could always use more friends, but frankly you just make me uncomfortable. We will never be romantic although I do take the staring as a compliment.

Close those baby blues before they pop out of your head and go on your merry way. Scamper off and find a new girl to stare at.

No comments:

Post a Comment