Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1 more week!!

Well, I have not written any blog entries for a long time.
So I have to make up 23 more entries to reach the number 50.
Yeah! It is going to be fun..lols
I have some works that I have done for this class that have not yet been posted in here. So I think I am going to do that.
Also,I will try writing somethings that is related to the topic that was discuss in the class and some other things while the final week is approaching....

I will be super busy this week and next week, because I got projectsss due.
Here is my schedule for next week::

12/5 (Sun): CSE 336 HW due
12/6 (Mon): CSE 308 final project due
12/7 (Tue): CSE 336 HW due
12/8 (Wed): THR 216 final project due
12/9 (Thur):
12/10 (Fri): CSE 390 final project due / CSE 308 DEMO
12/11 (Sat): THR 216 DEMO
12/12 (Sun): CSE 336 HW

After that I will be free, coz I only got 1 final exam and that is on the last day of school (12/20)....
I do not know should I be happy about it or not. My "final week" seems to be the up coming week...my final grade for those classes will be set by then... >.<"

No comments:

Post a Comment