Wednesday, December 1, 2010

All work and no play making us dull

Yesterday I was up till 7 in the morning working on a computer science project. I was tired to the limits. But, had no option but to move on. This reminded me of Professor Baldwin's comments regarding our lives being 'Fragmented'. I totally agree with the professor. I feel we are somewhat turning into slaves of this machinery. There used to be time when people used to live life. Now, what we are doing is just survival. All those basic happiness elements are replaced by some superficial objects. I wonder if there is any way we can come out of this rat race.

Any way we can leave our laptops behind and live in 3-Dimensional world w real people? Enjoy with families, friends, and neighbors. For once can we forget about money, education and success and be just humans?

No comments:

Post a Comment