Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It is almost time !

As stated in previous blogs, I am extremely excited to go to The Tank and do our final show. I also am very excited to see how the corset will work, and how it will display film. It’s an interesting concept and I have never seen anything like it done before.
I really want to see how the image will be projected on the wall. It excites m, because its actually taking the concept of what will happen to the audience and doing something to help the audience engage. So much of watching a show has been last; we are distracted by anything and everything such as cell phones, laptops and everything in between. Personally, I think it’s a good step in re-engaging the audience.
In addition, I really hope someone who is from a major company of some sort to actually come to the show and see all of our projects and all the work we put in. Who know, maybe we will be given a grant to further our ideas and create different things. Prof. Baldwin is always telling us to not search for jobs but create them, so why not start now?
See you guys at the show !

No comments:

Post a Comment