Thursday, December 2, 2010

AND WITH THE 49th BLOG

Finally coming to a close with the semester and the end of my log series (50) I think i have decided what my final project will be. I have discussed it with the prof yet but in my own brain I see myself submitting at least 4 to 5 eye candy sketchups and maybe a 10 min piece of music that i liked and concocted during this semester's class. i hope we can maybe use this song file i have as a quicktime movie. The whole song is a total of 10 mins and i really like it. I thought maybe it could be used as background music while the other projects get displayed but we will see. Other wise i feel my sketchups are cool and interesting.
i have grown accustomed to the things in sketchup and am really working fast like the prof said we one day would. So, it's been a lloooonnng semester or it feels like it and would definitely like a break. However, to my demise i will not be getting one this winter (which is really going to dry me out next semester and it really sucks) i have enrolled in other classes this winter and though i will be learning from my home i still will be cracking my brain against impossible books. I also scheduled myself to take the MCAT during the winter break and hope that goes well. I would dearly love to take that exam only once but hey you never know with studying anything can happen and i hope does happen. Though i am quite stressed about this winter of 2010/2011 i still think it would be nice to not have to go to class every morning. so with that i close this wonderful blog for the 49 th time and will see you again for the 50Th with some of my final project at hand soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment