Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Brain fart

Ok so I admit, I completely forgot everything was due today. My brain has pretty much turned into mashed potatoes. My organic chemistry exam is tomorrow morning at 8am no less and I am freaking out. I have to dig up everything and post it up on youtube. Sleep is really overrated but oh how I miss it dearly. My apartment is a total mess because cleaning takes time... which I have zero of. Tomorrow after the exam and my little trip to the city I have to clean my apartment... and take a nap. This semester really flew by. I don't remember where I put my music for this class and that's not good... I've been running on coffee and I'm really not supposed to drink it, I get really jittery, and I've had my third cup. And getting sick around finals should be illegal! Lucky me, I'm horribly sick.


#40?

No comments:

Post a Comment