Thursday, December 9, 2010

Brrrrrr!

Whenever it is cold like this, I always think why I am in NY. I mean it is a place with a lot of culture in the city, but the weather is just AWFUL. I mean during the summer we have hot and humid conditions and then during the winter we have...this...... The most depressing thing is just going outside and shoving a ton of snow in brisk coldness with jackets covering you, and coming inside the house with boots with snow and dirt and having to clean it up. It's especially bad in the city where you have to deal with pavement ice (black ice) and see people falling on it all the time. My father tells me that if I stay in the US to not stay in NY cause of this awful weather, and I agree with him 100000000% cause I've been living here all my life and I'm still NOT used to it at all! When I graduate I'd probably like to move to the west, especially California whose climate is really similiar to Greece which has FANTASTIC weather everyday (it's always a beautiful warm day there) :). So greattt

No comments:

Post a Comment