Thursday, December 9, 2010

Makeup

I see some girls with makeup, like my sister, and I never got the reason that possessed them to put it all on. Some just load their eyes with so much eyeshadow and eyeliner that they look so fake and really bad, and I never got why don't they just put a little on just to accentuate their eyes instead of overloading it with all that makeup. There are also some that use that spray-on tan who are already tan but they make themselves look like a really deep bronze color that looks like they've been in the sun for a really long time. I was actually watching a live concert of one of my favorite singers who just performed yesterday, and she had little makeup on as compared to her previous performances where she had a really heavy black overtone on her eyes: she looked so much prettier and different with this look, and I never got why she went to all that effort to put that on. If they want to put something on themselves I say, just make it small and accentuate your face, but don't overload it!

No comments:

Post a Comment