Thursday, December 9, 2010
The City
It's only a few days before the performance in the city. When I talk about the city with people, there always seems to be a territorial stake between different provinces. I was born and raised during my early years in Queens, and while we moved out to Long Island when I was 5, I miss the city and all the culture that exists in there and I'd like to move back after graduation. In spite of going there many times to shop, I still don't know a lot of the places and only know a few around the area that I was initially raised. It's sad sometimes especially if someone mentions a common place and I have to go to Google Maps and look it up as if I've never been there my entire life. I've always been bad in directions and geography, so I guess I can cut myself some slack, although it is still a bit sad! For me to easily get lost only requires a little misdirection and I will be wandering around for hours refusing to ask for directions cause I'm just one of those people that will not. The good thing to this is that if I go to vacation someplace and get lost, they always make for good stories when you return home :)
Labels:
Paris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment