So when my brother comes over it's difficult for me to find something to put on for him to watch on TV. I have a couple Disney movies but I guess he's not too interested anymore. He's into science stuff. I can't really put on Law & Order or Bones so I usually just put on the Food Network and he just stares at it the way I look at jewelry. I have a thing for jewelry by the way.
Last week we were watching a show on the Food Network and I asked about what he'd like to be when he grows up. He's extremely diplomatic, he can't even pick who he likes more out of his friends so picking a possible career is practically impossible. He's actually really into cooking and baking because of me so I suggested he think about that. I started really thinking about it and I realized that my mother and his father would never let him do that, that kind of sucks. He's a sweet kid and I love him to death and I want the best for him, it's just not fair that his future will probably be decided. I was groomed to become a doctor. I happen to love it so it's perfectly fine but for him... Let's just say when he was born, his father said that hes going to be President... like The President. Poor kid, yeah I won't let them do that to him. No one really stood up for me but I'll stand up for him if they choose a career for him. It was like a 1 in a million chance that I'd actually want to be a doctor, my mother just got extremely lucky.
#44
No comments:
Post a Comment