Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Final class

So tomorrow is our final class of THR104 before we meet up in the city for our final projects. I'm excited to see everyone in the city and what they've come up with so far. I'm especially looking forward to our actors and their performance. The fashion show that our Korean students are preparing also looks to be very interesting. I like how everyone is going in their own direction and putting their own styles into their projects. One thing I can take from this class is that theater and old literature can relate to anything in modern day. There will always be the protagonist and the antagonist as well as the love interest. All those pieces of the puzzle play an pivotal part in storytelling. Just some random thoughts but overall I'm pretty happy with the class. I got to read some stories that I haven't heard about and see some interesting movies. Everyone's opinions in class differed from others which made for interesting debates. Everyone seemed to appreciate and respect everyone's own opinions which made for a good class. I'm sure after our final performance I'll be able to really access the outcome of the class. Cya guys tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment