Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How do you know it's love?

Don't worry it's not a sappy blog and I don't aim to make people tap into their personal lives during the tail end of a stressful semester. Today the professor asked me, "How do you know it's love?" I was a little shell-shocked from the question but I knew that I should just keep it simple because I could really dissect the question and bore everyone. My answer to his question was, "...you just know..." I stand by that response tonite just as much as when I said it earlier today. Love is a hard thing to explain because it's an intense feeling. It means many different things to many people but for me it's just a feeling. It's almost something innate I feel. You are attracted to someone on many levels and this leads to you being very fond of that person. I could go online and search for some quotes that best describe love or ask other's how they interpret it but that wouldn't be true to myself. Simply, in my own opinion, love is a strong attraction both mentally and physically. I'm still working on it and know that it is a feeling that we humans will never truly understand in our lifetime. That's my take and honestly "....you just know..."

No comments:

Post a Comment