I really don't want to ruin the friendship that made with my friend, but it's starting to get really awkward for me to be around him.
And the problem is that I used to hang out with him almost every day last year, but this semester, I rarely see him or spend time with him without it having to do with any of our classes.
To make things worse, my friends are constantly telling me how much he misses me and that I should be spending more time with him because I'm one of the only close friends that he has...
Talk about pressure.
I wish I could hang out with him more... but all of my classes call for a lot of attention and studying.
I absolutely CAN NOT be distracted right now...
I NEED to study more.
I usually go to the library for about 3-8 hours a day, but still, that isn't enough for all of my classes.
What's more is that my friend is pushing me to study for one of our classes with him, and he and I know that I absolutely can not study with him.
He gets distracted so easily, and I am the type of person that can only study with complete silence.
He can not study in the library, and I can only study in the library.
Sigh... I really hope that what I fear doesn't come true...
No comments:
Post a Comment