Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Is it a coincidence??

Apparently a few days ago the one and only microwave oven in our dorm “broke”. It seems to me that the same thing happened last semester when I was living in a different building. I have food in my refrigerator but I can not eat it because it needs to be microwaved. This does not seem like a coincidence because this is the second time that this has happened to me. I am starting to think that at the end of the semester, the school wants the people to buy campus food as much as possible for their gains. In order to make all the residents buy food even if they cook their own food or have precooked food that just needs to be warmed, they disable the microwave. I think that the eletcric socket that the microwave is connected to is deactivated so the microwave is off and people can not use it. At late night/early morning during the finals weeek, it is a waste of time and energy to go out to eat especially if you don’t live in or near Kelly Quad.
This just may be a coincidence but it happened last semester (in the end) and this semester. Therefore, I am beginning to think that some of the microwaves througout the dorms at the end of the semester “don’t work” for a particular reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment