Materialists believes that what we think minds do is actually the actions of brain which is absolutely physical body part, although it is extremely complicated area unlike the other parts of the body.
If we believe in this, it is denying soul can be separated from body, and soul is also a part of a physical thing or kind of chemestry. Studies are actually showing the evidences that what part of the brain we use when we think, feel emotions and make decisions etc. and thoughts are made by electric signals of many neurons, so it is undeniable fact.
Then people can be in panic about what’s behind our deaths. Are we going to disappear? Is death the end of everything?
Believing in materialism, we can see the real value of our lives because it’s the onetime experience that we can never go back. So we can feel more precious about our daily life and can be more enthusiastic not to make regrets.
I sometimes give up my dreams saying “I’ll do it in my next life because I don’t have enough ability and courage in this time”. But I thought about it again in materialistic point of view, and felt this life is the only chance that I have and I really have to do my best in my life and every day with everything I have now. There’s no second chance with better condition. So this can change my future, what I would be, what field I would work in, and so on. This belief could change my whole life.
No comments:
Post a Comment