Thursday, December 9, 2010
Socks
does anyone else realize how expensive socks are now a day? I mean seriously, they go on your feet!! I went into a department store and I won't name names but they wanted $50 dollars for a pair of socks. I was shocked, but let me tell you something they were nice socks, 70% cashmere and 30% wool, in a very pretty light grey. Though they price was ridiculous I knew my mom would love them, so I dished out the cash (thank god they were 50%off). They second thing about socks that I hate is that no matter what, and I mean no matter what the left ALWAYS GOES MISSING! I mean, why am I spending 12 dollars on five pairs of socks to simply have 5 socks in less than a week. Something needs to be done to stop this major sock epidemic before it becomes a real problem, and spreads to the youth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment