Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thumbs up for blogging

I have to admit when I first heard in the beginning of the semester that we needed to blog I was pretty turned off by the class. I never saw myself as a blogging type because I didn't feel that I had much to share. After rounding 30 blogs and setting my eyes on 50 I have realized that I enjoy it. It has become an outlet for me after a long day and a place in which my thoughts can be expressed. Relating current events and my own personal experiences to those of the characters we read about in class is easier then I had originally thought it would have been. I feel that even if none of my blogs are read by my peers then I have at least had the opportunity to share them and reflect on my thoughts. I've blogged from soccer games to relationships and found ways to relate hamlet and Oedipus to all of them. There is something empowering about sharing your opinions to an audience. If one person can relate to your topic then you have been successful. If a single thought had been provoked by a blogger's words then you have done well. I'm all for blogging and I anticipate on continuing it once the class comes to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment