Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Tank

Well its only a couple more days until the show in Manhattan and I'm both nervous and excited. Im nervous because I have never liked being in big crowds. But Im excited because I'm curious at how this is all going to mesh together. There are so many groups working hard and doing their own thing that you have to wonder how this is all going to combine together.

We have people acting, the news report, modern versions and so many other things and its cool to see how people take the story of Hamlet and put their own twist to it. Everyone probably has their own take on the story and may even change it up some. (Like if you ask me Ophelia should have just flipped Hamlet off and found a new man.)

But I know that when its time for the show its all going to come out great and everyone that sees it is going to love it. It was really fun doing all of this and I know that that is going to show in the presentation on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment