This was going through my mind when I was walking through the city to The Tank on Saturday. "Where did all of you come from?!!" I usually try to avoid the city around this time of year because there is just too many people but wow, it's like all of people that came during the past 10 or so years decided to come back this year... and specifically on Saturday.
It really bothers me when I walk in the city and I usually walk pretty fast because I'm going somewhere... it's difficult to "stop and smell the roses" in the city when you just smell polluted air. So I'm walking through the city and all of the sudden the people in front of my just stop... and I pretty much walk into them. I feel kind of bad but can you please step off to the side to have your conversation or look at your map? I'm walking, it's freezing, and I'd hate it if people kept walking into me. That's the one thing that irks me about tourists in the city. I don't mind it when people are just walking about things just flow... but stopping in the middle of the street and with my luck right in front of me isn't very nice.
#42
No comments:
Post a Comment