Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Trapped (Part 2)

Next semester, I will have no life outside of studying.
I have 8:20/8:30 morning classes everyday. I have a huge break between my morning classes and my afternoon classes which will be used for eating, sleeping, working out, or studying.
I have two labs and five lectures that I need to take in order to be able to apply to Stony Brook University's Nursing program.
Which means that I have a total of 16 credits for next semester. Not including the psychology class I need to take but could not enroll into because of the credit limit.

I feel trapped. Not able to do anything that I really want to do, like work at the library and to volunteer at the hospital and to be more active in my Christian club.

I feel trapped.
Enclosed on all four sides, the walls too high to climb over.
These walls, called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment